Based on standards such as Telecom Web Services, SIP and OSA/Parlay,
Aepona's Universal Service Platform (USP) allows service creation and
implementation to be carried out within the Service Network, independent
from underlying network resources.
The Universal Service Platform allows operators to realize the vision of a
converged, horizontal service-oriented network architecture.
- Telecom Web Services - Secure exposure of telecom network resources, such
as call control, location, charging and messaging, towards Enterprises and
3rd-party application developers.
- 3rd Party Management for automated partner sign-on and policy control.
Telecoms-Grade Application Server, providing a high-throughput service
execution environment for real-time telecommunications services.
- Applications - A suite of ready-to-deploy, profitable applications that can
either be network-resident, or externally hosted and accessed via a
secure IP connection.
- Network Abstraction - Parlay APIs providing application developers a
powerful interface to exploit the underlying network capabilities, while at the
same time ensuring that the core network is protected.
- Service Interaction - Service interaction between pre- and post-paid
platforms, fixed and mobile networks, home and roaming users, and legacy
and next-generation networks.
- Network Evolution to IP and IMS - Enabling service continuity between
current and next-generation networks.